12 Week Online Course Withdrawal Policy and Procedure
Trinity’s desire is for each student to successfully complete their online courses. However, if a student decides to drop an online course, the following steps must be taken to complete the process. NOTE: It is the student’s responsibility to contact Trinity and the professor of the course to formally drop an online seminar course.
STEP 1 – DEGREE PROGRAM REGISTRATION/ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
In order to request withdrawal from the course, the following procedure is required:
1) Complete the Course Withdrawal Request Form.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Review the Seminar Cancellation Policy:
1) If a student decides to withdraw prior to the last day of the online course, there will be a grade assigned for that course of either WP (Withdrawal Pass) or WF (Withdrawal Fail). If a student has not started the online course, a grade of WN (Withdrawal/Non-Start) will be assigned. The grade will be listed on the student’s transcript but will not affect the student’s GPA.
2) If the student decides to request an incomplete, the appropriate course letter grade (A-F) will be assigned at the end of the 30 day incomplete. If the student requests an extension prior to or by the last day of the incomplete or the original course end date, the appropriate course letter grade (A-F) will be assigned at the end of the 6 week online course extension.
3) If a student does not submit a request for an incomplete, extension, or withdrawal, a Time-Out (T) temporary grade status will be assigned. When the Registration Expiration date or Enrollment Agreement Termination date has been reached, a course letter grade (A-F) is assigned based upon the sum of all assignments in the Study Guide.
Incomplete, Extension, and Seminar Cancellation Fees are listed in the Tuition and Fees Schedule
Remember, Trinity’s goal is to help you succeed in your program. Please email any questions to email@example.com